Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Shack review

I'm not really very in tune with the "hip and happening news" about America or American culture. I don't even read U.S. based news websites (yay for the bbc website!). I wish I could blame my American cultural ignorance on "not living in America", but honestly I wasn't very into the hip and happening when I lived there either :)

Anyways, one thing I do know is that the book The Shack is getting lots of press and boasts lots of readers. I just finished it a week or so ago. And thought I would recommend this book review. It's long, but worth it! If you or others you know read the book and are curious about how the book holds up against a strong, Biblically-based theology, you'll really enjoy it!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Thanks for posting that. The Shack was the hot topic of discussion at the Loyd family christmas!