Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gift #3

It's a boy!

And this time I think I believe them :)

Now, all we need to do is decide on a name. And convince Julianna to stop referring to the baby as "her"!

If all goes as planned, we leave for Beijing on March 7th (due date is March 21st). Our time at home is getting short. I'm a planner, so I already have a preliminary packing list - moving a family of 4 (growing to 5) to another city for a month is no easy feat. Julianna adds things to the packing list every day. She's mostly concerned that we have enough toys for the new baby to play with and that we pack a boxed cake mix for making cupcakes when the new baby is born (she's already chosen exactly which cake mix she wants and stored it in a special place in our pantry!).

We are all looking forward to meeting the newest little member of our family!

5 comments:

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

Congrats Laura!! You give me hope that mine could be a girl! Hopefully we will know soon! i will be praying for you as you guys go through all the crazy transitions these next few months! I love your blog--you are so funny and make me miss China so much! We will actually be there for a week in April and I am so excited!
Yor girls are precious!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you and for us - our first grandson! Glad Julianna is already in charge of making sure Baby #3 has plenty of toys even if they are "girl" toys. Never fear - the grandparents will take care of the boy toys!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet the new little one! Good luck with all the moving and all the transitions. oh, and I will provide all his clothes!! Love julie

Ashlei said...

Yea! boys are so fun.

Jaci said...

YAY!! A little BOY!!! I am so excited for you all!! Congratulations!=)