Monday, December 1, 2008

so I went back to the doctor...

and I got another ultrasound...

and the ultrasound tech says....

"maybe a BOY... but it's too early to say for sure."

Are you kidding me? Sounds suspiciously similar to the "probably a girl" that I heard about 6 weeks ago. At 24-plus weeks the tech should be able to make a clear call, don't you think? Matt (who also got a look at the computer monitor) still thinks its a girl. He also thinks we should go ahead and choose a boy name AND a girl name. Not a bad idea. Of course, we are notoriously slow at the name choosing process, and I hope to get yet another ultrasound in a month, so stay tuned...I haven't given up yet :)

5 comments:

Tara said...

Well, can't wait for the birth of maybe a boy and probably a girl! :) This makes me glad that we never try and find out what we are having.

Anonymous said...

Is it the same ultrasound tech? if it is then maybe she thinks you want to hear something else! Love you julie

Leslie said...

Maybe she feels sorry for you having three girls and she wants to give you some hope. Of course, we know that whatever you have is a GIFT from the Lord. Can't wait to meet him/her.

Jaci said...

Oh my word!! Well, I guess you may be surprised after all!=) That is funny...and maybe a little frustrating for those of us who want to know!

The Huffmans said...

AHHHH! you're kidding me?! I can't believe it! Just send your ultrashound pics to Andy and he'll tell you what it is! HEHE! He's convinced he can read ultrasounds after the bazillion we had with EG. Not knowing is really hard for me! Go back soon!