Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Auntie Krisanne and Uncle Paul

My girls have come to several conclusions over the past ten days, and one of them is most certainly this: they just can't get enough of their Auntie Krisanne and Uncle Paul. They have had so much fun together, and we are excited that in a few short months Krisanne and Paul will join us on this side of the world - a few countries south, but pretty darn close compared to most of our family.

Krisanne and I are already dreaming up plans of our families meeting in Bangkok for a long weekend of fun together .... hopefully sooner rather than later :)



Lydia says "Paul" and sometimes manages to say something that sounds a lot like "Uncle Paul".


It is so fun to watch the girls and their Auntie Krisanne & Uncle Paul!

PS - I made the hat that Lydia is wearing in that photo, and one for Julianna too. Here's a photo where you can see both of them wearing their new hats -

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great family photo! Love the girls' hats - they look even more adorable with the hats - if that's possible! What great excitement to have Krisanne and Paul so close that you can meet in Thailand to vacation together.

Graham said...

I love the hats. I'm learning to knit those myself right now. I think you inspired me by a hat I saw Wendy Jane wear.

ash

Vic said...

The hats are darling. I think you need to make one for Jan and yourself and Luther especially needs one! Glad you are having a good time. Marilyn

Jaci said...

I look at the picture and sit here all teared up!! What a wonderful family! My love to you all!

Julie Redfern said...

I love having aunt susan and uncle graham close by! The kids get so much out of being close to them. Enjoy the time with them and I know you can't wait for them to be so much closer! Love Julie