Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Gosh, where do I even start? We've been celebrating and eating and opening presents for 48 hours! Here are some of my favorite photos ....

Krisanne and Lydia reading books on Christmas Eve -


Earlier in the day on Christmas Eve Luther and Julianna enjoyed some quiet time working on crafts with Julianna's new stamps (thanks Kim!)


Jan made us all matching pj pants and we wore them Christmas morning :)

The girls finally opened the BIG BOX that they've played with for weeks and it was full of..... dress up clothes!


This might be my favorite photo so far (but I must admit that I haven't even finished looking at all our photos, so I might choose another "favorite" in the next few days!)

What a GREAT Christmas celebration! We have loved every minute :)

7 comments:

Paul said...

Merry Christmas to you -- and delighted to find out what was so heavy and generated such excitement.

Love from GrandDad

Vic said...

I have been waiting to see the Christmas PJ's! Great job, Jan. Marilyn

Anonymous said...

We love dress ups at our house too. They were a huge hit as well. Merry Christmas!! Love You, Julie

Jaci said...

Merry, Merry Christmas my dear friend!! I LOVE your pictures, your family and I truly miss you SO very much. Greet all of your family for me!! I miss Jan and Luther too!!

Anonymous said...

A late Merry Christmas to all! We had an interesting and memorable Christmas here as well. Went to Christmas Eve service at a mega-church - all 9 of us - Mariano and his 4 cousins and his girlfriend Daniela along with our family of 3. With a steak, chicken, potato and salad cookout afterwards. We had Christmas day dinner at Julie and Justin's last night - a wonderful way to top off the season and the trip. Love to all!

Anonymous said...

Love the pj's! The pictures are great! Our family is coming today.

Anonymous said...

Lauraaaaa - looks like you had a little excitment in the crib - Juliana is precious as can be and lydia is too - MERRY CHRISTMAS - LOVE, SCC