Saturday, April 26, 2008

Uncle Andy

More birthdays :) Matt's brother Andy celebrates his today! We sure miss our family - I grew up with loads of cousins and it seemed like we were together ALL THE TIME! I'm sad that Julianna and Lydia won't have that same experience. Andy has a little girl, Kaelynn, who is exactly three months younger than Julianna. Maybe one day they'll be college roommates and get to enjoy all the fun of a cousin relationship! Until then, we'll treasure the times we do get to spend together.

The last time we saw Andy and his family was July 07. Julianna loved spending time with Connor, Carson and Kaelynn. Lydia was there too, sort of... this photo was taken a few weeks before she was born.


It's a slow Saturday here - Matt is on campus, the girls are napping, dinner is in the crockpot, and I am enjoying the quiet hours of the early afternoon.

Our newly repaired IPOD arrived yesterday.... it broke right before Christmas, about 15 days AFTER the warranty expired. Yuck. We had decided not to fix it, but then got wind of the "economic stimulus" money courtesy of Uncle Sam. Feeling obligated to stimulate the US economy, even from afar, we sent a chunk of change to Apple :) I am SO glad to have it working again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great family photo! I often think about the many fun times the cousins were all together-like the food fight at Taco Bell! Now we are spread out all over the globe!
Love,
Susan

Kristi said...

What a special and wonderful family picture that is!! I loved it!!

Oh...and to answer your question...yes, I DID lose all of my side pictures and links in the changing of my blog template. Everything else transferred over just fine. I knew it was coming and had prolonged changing my blog because of it! But, I decided to just "go for it" yesterday... :-)