Saturday, April 5, 2008

5 years

5 years ago today, Matt and I were married in a church in Raleigh, NC on a beautiful spring day. It's beautiful here today too, highs about 75 degrees and SO SUNNY :)



Matt and I are planning a little get-away... leaving in an hour or so to go to a local hot springs resort. We'll stay for the afternoon and through dinner! Xiao Li will be here with the girls :)

I had breakfast in bed this morning - it's a Matt-tradition on my birthday and our anniversary! I took a photo because he did a great job making a BEAUTIFUL plate - fresh fruit and everything! Especially impressive since he was also balancing feeding two little girls in the midst of trying to get breakfast ready for me :) The camera is in the room with napping Julianna, so I'll have to upload and post the photo later.

Ok, off to get ready for the hot springs!

5 comments:

Patt said...

Happy 5th anniversary! Can't believe you've been married 5 years already! And look at what the two of you, with God's blessing, have created. Hope the hot springs and the night together were fantastic! Love, Mom/Patt

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! 5 yrs - wow how time flies!! Enjoy your getaway today. Love, Sara

Jaci said...

Happy Anniversary!!:)

What a sweet hubby to bring you breakfast in bed...hope you had a VERY fun day!

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th Anniversary! It's crazy to me that it's already been five years - I have so many great memories of the weekend of your beautiful wedding. Hope you had a wonderful time together at the hot springs! Way to go, Matt, on the great breakfast in bed! Love you all so much! Love, Krisanne

Rob and Carrie said...

I hope you had a wonderful anniversary together!