Thursday, October 18, 2007

Xiao Li !!!!

The best news of the day is that we have a helper! And, even better than just having a helper - it's Xiao Li.

I have been praying for a helper since we made the decision to move out here last spring. God, in his perfect timing, chose to answer that prayer today. I cannot believe His tremendous mercy towards us in that not only would he provide someone, but that "someone" would be Xiao Li. As I told Matt, she is one of the few people in the world (apart from family) that I trust with my house keys, my passport and my kids.

Long story short, we offered a nice salary, and help with rent (she'll have to move to a more expensive part of town). She will work 5 days a week, splitting her time between our home and the Huffmans. She'll be here some mornings and some afternoons. Erin Ashley and Andy are as excited as we are. She starts in early November. Yay!!!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa from ND said...

This is wonderful. I love the pictures and stories of your daily lives. Love, Grandma from ND.
Looking forward to our visit on the phone tonight.