Thursday, October 18, 2007

big girl bed

Well, mark your calendars folks. Julianna has officially graduated from her pack n play to a "big girl bed". I was hoping she would move this fall (after all, little sister is waiting to move into the pack n play), but I didn't have any real plans for the transition.

Yesterday mid-morning I decided to unpack her bed-rail (purchased last spring in Thailand) and assemble it. Julianna and I talked about the bed and when naptime rolled around, I put her in her pack n play, but told her that she could move to the big bed that night. Well, night rolled around, and it was into the big bed she went! Not a peep for 12+ hours and she woke up happy this morning. Naptime was no trouble today and she's back in the big bed for night #2 as I write this post.

I tell you, big events are happening all the time around this apartment!

1 comment:

Patt said...

Well, I seem to be the only one posting comments, but I love it! Congratulations on Xiao Li coming! What a blessing! Julianna looks right at home in her big girl beg! Mom