Tuesday, October 30, 2007

packing our bags again

Today we are off to a retreat with some other folks (chinese and american) from our area. Traveling to a "resort" about 90 minutes from here (we hope it's only 90 minutes... there is some road construction, and in China they do a decent job tearing roads apart and turning highways into dirt tracks). The "resort" costs 15 USD per night per person and includes room & 3 meals. So, you interpret "resort" however you want!

We'll have a great time. Julianna and I spent part of the morning baking goodies to take with us. Packing for the two girls is a bit of work, so I'll be busy through the afternoon and collapse into my seat on the bus when we leave at 3:30. Luckily, the others that are going with us are great with the girls, so I'll breathe a sigh of relief when we are all together and I can enjoy their help!

I'll take photos and post them when we return (late Thursday night).

No comments: