Thursday, October 25, 2007

off to Bangkok

Lydia and I are off to Bangkok tomorrow morning for her two-month immunizations (don't you love it when life is simple??). There is some doubt as to the effectiveness of locally produced vaccines, so most foreigners choose to vaccinate their little ones outside the country. Bangkok is the closest, easiest option. We'll be gone for three days, Matt will hold down the fort here at home with Julianna here to help him!

Here's Lydia on her 10-week birthday.


While in Thailand I plan to do a little shopping too. Top of my list is a kitchen-aid style mixer. Matt says he might try to post an update while I am gone, so you'll have to wait to hear from him these next few days.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa from ND said...

I hope you have a good trip and can enjoy some shopping with Lydia. Matt, some fatherly advise, don't feed Julianna chili for supper!