Sunday, February 27, 2011

long time no internet

So I spent most of the week without internet access :)  Not sure why I didn't have internet, but that's the way many things go around here! 

It was a big week in many respects, lots of news to report .... like a new car, Matt's birthday (tomorrow), and I have house help (at least temporarily) starting tomorrow afternoon! 

I was just about at the end of my rope (Matt might even argue that the proverbial rope was long lost and would possibly never be seen again) trying to keep our family afloat, so I am grateful that starting tomorrow afternoon I will have a little help getting meals on the table and dirt off the floor.  It's amazing how much effort it can take to just feed a family.  Gee whiz. 

That's it for tonight friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Maaaaaa-att,
Happy Birthday to you!
- The Lee family in Raleigh