Friday, November 5, 2010

9:18 am

Things I would like to do in the next 15 minutes:

unload dishwasher
reload with breakfast dishes
wipe kitchen table and sweep up breakfast crumbs
do the girls' hair
dry my own hair (if it's still damp when I get to this item.... looking like it will be air dry by then!)
get the sheets out of the dryer
remake three beds
finish browning meat
get crock pot started (chili for supper)
get pumpkin bars in oven
pour my second cup of coffee

Matt just walked into the kitchen and took this photo.



I'm not making much progress, am I?  But when a little boy walks up and says "read it" I can't resist... and when they hear the book start, the girls come running.  I read multiple times a day sitting on the kitchen floor surrounded by my mental to-do list. 

Wish me luck :)

PS - My computer sits on the island/work station in our kitchen which means I can delay my to-do list five minutes and put a quick post on the blog :)

4 comments:

Mom/Grandmama said...

Sweet photo - you made the right choice! I'm so impressed, you already had everyone dressed! Love you, Mom

Unknown said...

SO SWEET!

Paul said...

good choice

Rob and Carrie said...

Great reminder of what is really important!