Wednesday, June 17, 2009

is this NORMAL??

Isaac just officially entered the "loves to blow bubbles" stage of infancy. I assume life with a constantly soaking wet t-shirt is a bit uncomfortable, so I pulled out his bibs to protect his clothing and reduce my laundry load :)

The girls promptly followed suit and selected a few of his bibs for their baby dolls. That I was expecting.

What I wasn't expecting was this:


I only caught Lydia on camera, but I think Julianna was actually the first to think up this creative use for Isaac's bib.

I mean, seriously.

6 comments:

Brent, Sara, Hannah and Sam said...

Very Funny!

Paul said...

Haven't you heard, it is the latest in fashion wear - and is very very stylish ! all the top models are wearing bibs.(or will after they see this photo)

love
Granddad

Mom/Grandmama said...

How about some jewelry on top of the bib? I can't recall seeing Lydia without her beads! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Funny but completely normal. HAve they stolen Isaac's diaper to put on their baby dolls yet? Love you Julie

Anonymous said...

Actually, "bib" necklaces are all the rage. Anthropologie sells a wide variety. You can even look specifically for bib necklaces on their website. Your girls are at the front of a fashion trend (just like Uncle Paul said). Julianna, Lydia, and Isaac are so precious!

love,
Karen

markcrissman said...

You dont remember how much Steven drooled.
U Mark