Monday, June 15, 2009

3 months already!

Wow! Time really does go by quickly... Isaac will be three months old tomorrow.

I think he must be in the middle of a growth spurt because he is sleepier than normal and eats with such a determined look on his face these days :)


He's even started smiling at Lydia, which is a pretty recent development. For the first few months he had a very concerned look on his face every time she was nearby. And with good cause. Lydia has definitely been the source of more than a few injuries, mostly accidental or unintentional (like dropping things on him, tripping and falling on him, partially smothering him while trying to "help" him put on his hat, etc).


Of course, I am his favorite :)

All those hours of feeding and holding and cuddling are paying off! I enjoy getting him after a nap because he grins and squirms with delight when he hears my voice and sees my face.

I love being his hero!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures! Happy 3 months Isaac! Watch out for those "helpful" sisters! love julie

Mom/Grandmama said...

What a handsome little man you have! Don't you just love being Isaac's favorite?! What did Lydia say, "Mommy is Isaac's best friend"? She sure got that right! Love you all!

Jaci said...

Cute, cute pictures!! He is so sweet...I also LOVE being the baby's favorite!! I am still by far Abby's favorite person in the world and it warms my heart! Sweet, sweet times Laura!