Wednesday, January 9, 2013

three pictures

In five days we leave home for a month.  That'll add a few things to your to-do list, huh? 

So I don't have a lot of time to share much but I do have three pictures.

First up, LOVE this one of my littlest boys.  Both of them often hang out here at the doors, waiting for someone interesting to show up on our porch or just checking out the comings and goings of the neighbors. 


I got a new iphone 4 (bought it used from a friend) after Christmas.  And it is wonderful.  I was trying out the camera and snagged this great shot.  If you've ever wondered what my house looks like late afternoons, now you know. 

I keep waiting for Better Homes & Gardens to call and ask to do a feature on our home, but I think they can't get through to me?


Take special note of the couch cushions (turned up to make forts) and that would be Julianna standing on the arm of the arm chair.  We are still using the exersaucer (though it takes up tremendous amounts of floor space in a small apartment).  I've started calling it the exer-trap - because sometimes you just need a place to trap your baby :)

And this afternoon, a special treat.... a game of Candy Land with just my middle.  The girls were out at the playground, John Paul still sleeping, Luke somewhere floor level.  Isaac beat me fair and square.  Then I turned around and won a game of my own.  


Nothing like winning a game of Candy Land to seal the deal on a good day!  For both him, and me.

3 comments:

Paul said...

great camera work there Laura
loved the every-day shots
love Dad

Anonymous said...

CandyLand is such a favorite! Love those memories and your great pictures. Saw a wise saying: Wanting toys cleaned up before the children are 15, is like shoveling snow before it is done snowing. Enjoy the toys & the the weather.
We're in for a few days of below zeros, I'm hearing.
Love you, BN

Grandmama said...

Love Luke's stance! You go, Isaac - glad to hear you're a candyland man! Love, Grandmama