Tuesday, December 14, 2010

her birthday party day

I cannot believe that Julianna is just days away from her 5th birthday!  I know everyone says this, but it goes so quickly.  I almost wish she wasn't getting any bigger, I love the season our family is in ....

So today was round one of the birthday celebrations.  Mom and Dad took us all to Build a Bear and the girls were beyond entertained. I mean, seriously, what little girl wouldn't be?!?!


Julianna and Lydia love frilly dresses so this morning when I asked Julianna what she was going to pick for her birthday party day I knew beyond a doubt that this would be their attire :)


Granddaddy was appropriately enamored with the girls' creations.



And because this little man got very little camera time today, I thought I'd include this shot.  Life as the third child is good stuff in the birthday party department. 


oh sweet little Julianna, how in the world did you get THIS close to your fifth birthday?!?!

2 comments:

Brent, Sara, Hannah and Sam said...

A whole hand! Wow how time flies - looks like such a grand time!

Jaci said...

Awesome! Such a fun place to go!!! :-) Happy happy birthday to your sweet 5 year old!!!