Wednesday, August 12, 2009

kids in the kitchen

I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. And my kids spend a lot of time with me.

Which means that we frequently ALL end up in the kitchen! It gets a little hairy sometimes, but we have lots of fun too :)

Today the girls and I made sandwich bread and cupcakes in preparation for Lydia's birthday celebrations! Saturday is her 2nd birthday and we're celebrating with a picnic lunch.


We've got a special "ride" planned - some unique transportation to the park where we'll have our picnic. It will be an interesting experience, that's for sure! And I'm hopeful it will be a lot of fun too!

3 comments:

Mom/Grandmama said...

What fun! Everyone looks great in their brightly colored aprons and smiles! You do a great job of building up the excitement for birthdays! Love you! Mom

Julie Redfern said...

Mine do the same thing!! WIll is alway pulling up his stool saying watch you mommy! Cute picture! Love Julie
Caroline wanted to know more about the aprons of course!

Paul said...

B E A U T I F U L

love
GrandDad - Dad