Wednesday, August 5, 2009

all about hair

Julianna and my cousin's daughter Caroline love to look at pictures on our blogs. Julianna even knows she can leave a "comment" and tells me what she wants to say to Caroline. Well, she's been really interested in Caroline's hair and Caroline's mom (my cousin Julie) wrote a super fun post all about Caroline's hair.

Julianna was hooked! We looked closely at each picture and she had so much fun!

So, she decided to "write back to Caroline". Together we chose some "hair history" photos and here is what Julianna has to say. [My comments in brackets.]



To Caroline,

I love you. Here are some pictures of my hair.

This is when I was born [well, 9 months old]


My hair is short and I am eating ice cream. [19 months]


I think our dresses are pretty. I hope my hair will be long when I am 5.

Your ponytails are very pretty. I hope we could be where you live and I will come visit you in America. I think she [Caroline] will be happy to read that.



These are from me, and I hope you say these pictures of me are cute [For real, I am not editing, this is word for word her dictation!]

[So, there you have it. All about hair, from the perspective of my oldest daughter :)]

8 comments:

Krisanne said...

That's hilarious! I love hearing her unedited comments!

markcrissman said...

Too Cute! I love it.
U Mark

Paul said...

just precious - and you Moms are wonderful.

love GrandDad

Anonymous said...

Great!! Thanks for sharing! I love you too Julianna! Love Caoline

Grandmama said...

Well, Julianna, your grandmama thinks your hair photos are cute! I really enjoyed your comments and I enjoyed your photos and Caroline's too! We love you!

Anonymous said...

TOO SWEET! The photos are adorable-
love Susan

Leslie said...

Now that you have spent time on "hair" stories with both Julianna and Isaac, it's time to see those beautiful curls of Lydia's again. Remind us all again how you get her to sit still every morning long enough to curl them so beautifully. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, the hair saga is just beginning! How precious to "hear" the chat!
Greataunt BN