Wednesday, August 19, 2009

5 months already

Sunday marked 5 months for little Isaac. He is changing so quickly these days, it is hard to keep up :) Here are a few updates -

His #1 hobby is stuffing things in his mouth. Anything he can get his hands on is fair game.

His #2 hobby is laughing at Julianna. It's not really fair for him to play favorites, but he does seem to prefer her. He lights up and starts "talking" when she walks in the room.

He still loves to snuggle with me, loves to be tossed around by Matt, and is a bit reserved around Lydia :) He sits well for a few minutes on the couch before gradually slumping over onto his side.

He's also a big bath-splasher. I'm sure he would have a grand time if we put some siblings in there with him, but I just don't think our little tub could possibly hold all three.

I think he will be long and lean like his daddy - although he hasn't filled out his 3-6 month clothes, his feet are starting to push at the ends of his sleepers.

I can't believe his 6 month birthday is just a month away. Wow, the summer went by so very fast!

6 comments:

Brent, Sara, Hannah and Sam said...

Wow - 5 months - time has flown!! He is adorable! I love the updates.

Krisanne said...

I agree, I can hardly believe he is 5 months old already! I agree, too - he is adorable and is changing fast! We can't wait to meet him in person!

Paul said...

such great pictures - such a grand looking grandson

love GrandDad

Mom/Grandmama said...

What a handsome young man my grandson is! I know you're loving watching Isaac grow and change. And it's wonderful he loves his older sisters! (I'm sure he'll not be wary of Lydia much longer!)

Jaci said...

He's a cutie!! :-) And I agree the summer went by SOOO fast!

Anonymous said...

He is a handsome fellow, easily the second best looking grandson in the world. However in your large section of the globe, hands down the best looking.
Uncle E