Tuesday, August 25, 2009

guess who is packed and ready???



So yesterday morning the girls packed their backpacks - they love to travel and were so excited!

Lunch was on the table and they were still busy zipping and unzipping, arranging and re-arranging their stuff (the loot includes their new jump ropes, new Big Backyard magazines, a coloring book and some snacks). I said, "girls, just put the backpacks by the door for right now, it's time to eat lunch".

Well, they took me at my word. I couldn't have left the house without tripping over them!

We head to the airport this afternoon and will be home Saturday evening. It's only an hour flight, so the backpack loot should be sufficient entertainment! Isaac will stay busy chewing on anything he can get into his mouth and spitting up on my shirt :) Should be fun!

3 comments:

Krisanne said...

I hope you guys have a wonderful trip! I'm enjoying looking at the Ikea website and dreaming of what you might be able to bring here from there... Thanks again for offering to do that! Love you!

Mom/Grandmama said...

Yes, I would say the girls did not intend for anyone to leave the apartment without their loot! Have fun!

Paul said...

would love to be traveling with them too.
GrandDad