Friday, May 22, 2009

Children's Day

Well, now you all know that I am procrastinating from my studies so I can blog :) If I don't pass the test, we'll know why!! Ha ha.

Julianna's school activity was super fun. The whole point was to celebrate Children's Day (June 1st). I'm not sure why they celebrated on May 22nd. She did SO GREAT!!

Can you spot Julianna?? She's the blond :) It's not too hard to pick her out of the crowd - I think she has about 50 in her class.

Here they are dancing and singing....


This is the attempt at the class photo.... (you'd need a wide angle lens to get everyone)


And Matt took some video with his phone (so it's a bit blurry).





Ok, gotta run. Lydia is scattering scraps of playdoh all over the kitchen floor. Julianna thinks it's hilarious and Isaac is ignoring the whole thing!

3 comments:

Mom/Grandmama said...

Julianna is a standout! Looks like quite a celebration. The same anxious and proud expressions on parents' faces all over the world. Love you all!

Paul said...

Now I understand how the Olympic opening dances and spectacular went so well!! and our Granddaughter just might be in one before you know it. Looking good.

love from a proud GrandDad

JBC said...

At least Lydia isn't scattering AND eating the play-dough! Julianna looks like a lovely little shining star in her celebration. Yay children's day!