Sunday, May 31, 2009

argh... it's really happening

Oh no, how is THIS happening?

I took 67,000 photos of Julianna as a baby. And 42.000 of Lydia.

I have 8 photos of Isaac.

[Those numbers are approximate, and exaggerated. But my point still stands. For all of you third (and subsequent) children out there.... trust me, your mommy loved you, she was just BUSY! And besides, every time she got ready to snap a photo of your precious little face, your older siblings tended to barge in front of the camera!]

Anyways, back to Isaac and the photo-deficit. I scanned through our photos from the last few weeks and found these :)

He is growing up to be such a cute and cuddly little guy.



He loves to smile (especially at the girls antics) but he also has more serious moments.




And while he is mostly content and happy (and sleepy!) he does have an "I'm-really-distressed" look he likes to sport every now and then.



More to come! I am determined that I will actually have photos of this little guy!

5 comments:

Mom/Grandmama said...

Poor Isaac - in 3rd place with two cute, adorable older siblings to compete for the camera (and your time). We read and we laughed - especially at that last expression! Busy moms everywhere will recognize themselves in your photo documentation oversight. We look forward to more photos of your much loved Isaac!

Anonymous said...

I have so many more pictures of Caroline than Will. I feel bad that there aren't pictures of WIll on the fridge. I am vowing to find the time to fix that while in MI. Love JUlie

kkvernen said...

Because Kaelynn was the first girl we actually have about the same amount for her as the boys. Isaac is so cute!! I think he has a great mix of both you and Matt. So fun to see!

Krisanne said...

Such cute pictures! As a third child, I still feel like there are many pictures of my childhood, so I hope that encourages you!

Paul said...

Isaac, -- I think you might need to work on the "wasn't me" face next - you have the worried look mastered-

love
GrandDad.