Monday, October 17, 2011

a (little) man and his car(s)

My Isaac LOVES cars.  LOVES THEM.  He current favorite is a yellow matchbox-sized pick up truck that we take, well, everywhere.  For Isaac, life just flows better when your pick up truck is in your pocket. 

Every day he spends time laying on his carpet, in this exact position, pushing cars around. 


His interest in this activity seems endless. 


I'm not complaining, since it keeps him happily occupied and gives me a chance to get a few things done without my favorite two year old helper at my side :) 

But I'm also a pretty big fan of the cars myself :)  A few weeks ago I cut flaps in the sides of an unused puzzle box and made two "parking garages".  If you're handy with blocks it doesn't take long to make a double decker parking deck. 


Such fun for my little man (and his momma too!)

3 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Cool garage Laura. So delightful to read you blog. Love it , love it. Jan

Mom said...

Yes, creative idea to make Isaac a parking garage with boxes - good for more hours of playing cars! Love you.

Susan said...

So sweet -Little boys and their cars go together like peanut butter and chocolate!
And thats a great parking garage, ill have to remember that one!