Saturday, October 22, 2011

construction sightings

Isaac loves construction trucks. 

And our complex is across the street from a construction site.

And "safety regulations" take on a whole new meaning in this country. 

Good times for a little boy who loves construction trucks! 


The view from the bike seat is enough to thrill any boys' heart.


The noise level is high enough that Granddaddy has to lean close to hear what Isaac has to say.


And this particular morning the articulated front end loader was joined by a paver working on the other side of the building.



Momma's not too sure how close is too close.  

But she does know that her little man loves the action.  And on mornings like this one (the girls in school) when I'm only responsible for one - it seems like a good way to spend our time!  

5 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Wow. Thanks for the post. Thrilling for Granddaddy to be right there too. Love, Jan

Mom/Grandmama said...

Yes, the big thrill was for Granddaddy! Love the photos of Isaac enthralled with the construction work!

Symasek Family Circus said...

Laura!! I JUST saw your comment on my blog...my "commenting" ability has been broken for a while :-) Can you PLEASE email me? I need to share more of our story with you! symasekfab5@aol.comm

Symasek Family Circus said...

Um...that is symasekfab5@aol.com Good grief, I think I am loosing brain cells with each additional child :-) The reason I didn't comment on New Day's blog before is because I haven't been able to comment for while...our computer is ancient, and IT seems to decide what I can and cannot do online :-)

The Huffmans said...

Just yesterday we went on a hike and jack was more interested in the construction equipment at the entrance of the trail than the actual nature walk! I love little boys. wish we could let the boys ride bikes together and just chat and chat like our old days! Like you said, how did we manage to talk about so much while managing three babies??!!!!