Friday, October 9, 2015

the new shoe boys

Every time I successfully manage a shoe shopping trip I feel a bit like, well ......... I need a prize.  Or trophy? Or medal? Or maybe just a quick congratulatory phone call from some famous head of state.


Ha!   In all seriousness, we do a bit of crazy at the sports store.  But we also leave with new shoes, and it's mucho happiness for the boys.

This fall the shoe theme is BLUE.  Did you notice?

[The girls were with us too, and a friend of theirs. But I just got a pic of the new shoe boys.]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shopping is a different kind of adventure, I'm sure! Such happy faces! John Paul looks like quite a character!
robin

Grandmama said...

Who knew new shoes could produce such smiles?

Grandma Jan said...

Love love the smiles.