Sunday, October 25, 2015

now in uniform

Big day for the first graders.  School uniforms are here ;)

I'm not sure how long we will stay engaged in the local school system (on optimistic days I think we can send our kids forever... on harder days I'm ready to pull all five kids out of public school RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE!)

But if we stick it out much longer, I will have a suitcase full of just school uniforms!  I'm thankful the summer uniforms are holding up well and the winter uniforms are versatile, and warm, and washable!


With our summer temps holding out late into October the weather was actually too warm to wear the winter gear!  But by the end of last week I got a picture of the big three and their walk-to-school buddy, now in uniform.


Looking good, gang!

2 comments:

Jaci said...

They are precious. What a good looking gang you have!! :)

Anonymous said...

From a Mom's perspective, are the uniforms helpful?? As in, no thinking about what to wear or does it enter into keeping the uniforms washed and ready chaos? Never experienced uniforms. Bn