Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I was once again without internet access for almost a week, hence the lack of blog posting :)  Yesterday I woke up with a fever, aches, chills, just yucky sick.  If only momma could call in sick for the day!  The girls were at school for the morning and I laid on the couch, half asleep, while Isaac played around me.  He would press his face close in to mine and say "Mommy, sit up".  But I couldn't. 

Later a friend took Isaac for a walk and I did manage to go get the girls at school.  I felt slightly better in the afternoon but by dinnertime I was beat.  I retreated back to my spot on the couch and Matt took over for the remainder of the day.  Today I am slightly better, and hopeful that the worst is behind me. 

So, that's the briefest update from here.  I'll plan to post more tomorrow. 

3 comments:

Krisanne said...

Yuck! Hope and pray you feel better soon! And also hope your internet becomes a bit more consistent - that would be frustrating, for sure. Can't wait to see you all soon!

Julie Redfern said...

SO sorry you are sick! Hope the rest of you don't get it. Feel better soon.

The Huffmans said...

Glad you are feeling better. I love that they said,"nevermind, you can just have some of ours" I feel like putitng our needs out there to neighbors is such a way for us to endear ourselves to them. seems esp true in your country. lots of love you to friend. EA