Tuesday, March 29, 2011

hello, goodbye

We knew the time would go by fast, and it did.  We took Grandma to the airport this morning, Krisanne and Jonah leave tomorrow.  We had lots of fun, and took plenty of photos.  Here are some of my favorites:

at the park behind our apartment complex


What's a Grandma to do on a long airplane journey?  Knit a sweater for her grandson!  He loves having something she made and I think he is one handsome boy :)


These little guys are going to be great friends one day, I just know it!


Uncle Matt :) 


the four cousins...  missing Connor Carson and Kaelynn but glad to be together


Jonah loves to make this serious face!


the whole gang at the panda research base


I love this picture of Isaac peering through the railing watching pandas!


There are many many more, and gobs of fun memories behind the photos.  What a special visit!

6 comments:

Mom/Grandmama said...

Oh, what a quick visit - we're praying for Jan's safe journey home. And what handsome young boy cousins! I'm sure they will be great friends one day too. We love you all!

Paul said...

Jonah is going to get along just fine with his cousins Grandfather too with that hat he is wearing.

Karen said...

I LOVE the sweater vest!! I think little boys in sweater vests are absolutely adorable!! I'm glad y'all had such a great time.

JBC said...

What lovely pictures! Looks like everyone is making the most of the visit :). Those paper dolls looked pretty professional too!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time! Fun memories! And great pictures- Jeni Jones

Grandma Jan said...

Wonderful, sweet memories in the pictures, Laura. Tell Lydia there is jet lag in my bed now. Hugs and kisses to you all from me, missing you all tons.