Tuesday, July 24, 2012

lunch plans

Guess who has lunch plans?


Yes, that would be Dad, and the big three.  Plans for a plate or two of fried rice. 

Leaving me home with Luke (currently snoozing), so I guess it's fair to say that I have lunch plans too :) 

Me, myself and I - a nice quiet lunch!  I'm getting more alone time than you might think, thanks to Dad.  And trying to take advantage of it while I can.  Of course my outings are significantly limited (and bookended) by a little guy who relies on me as his only source of sustenance - but I can still get some good chunks of time away if I plan strategically! 

And did you notice the sunshine in that picture?  Our long-lost and much-missed sunshine showed up again this morning!  woooohooooo!  If that sunshine will stick around for a while we'll be a family of happy campers! 


2 comments:

Mom said...

Dad is loving being with the "bigs" and you're enjoying some much needed down time - a perfect combination!

Grandma Jan said...

Sounds like a wonderful time to me Paul. Maybe next visit I'll be willing to take the bigs out for lunch all by myself!! Glad for you all. Miss you all tons and wish I was there too. Love, Jan