Thursday, February 18, 2010

vacation photos

We are back at Paul and Krisanne's after a SUPER FUN week at the beach! It was a perfect place to vacation.... we loved every minute. The drive was insane, but it was worth it :)

[Side note: Our kids have definitely won the "amazing kid travelers of the year" award. I am so impressed with how well they have done - of course, now that I say this we'll probably have a disastrous trip home. But still, I must brag on them and say they are super duper travelers! Anyways....]

Paul is such a fun uncle. Julianna loved scouting the beach for sand crabs with him.


This was our view. Pretty nice, huh?


Our bungalow had a big porch and the entire front wall was doors that opened into a living room, dining room and kitchen.


The kids spent lots of time on the porch (the girls are modeling the swim suit cover ups I got made at the last minute before leaving home).


This is definitely one of my favorite photos - Matt and Isaac walking in the yard at our beach bungalow.


We're settling back into semi-real life, no more daily trips to the beach and pool and the girls are wearing sundresses instead of swimsuits. But it's not too tough - tonight we went to dinner with some friends and Matt enjoyed steak - a rare treat for him.

We have four more days here in Bandung before we head home. I hope to post more frequently, now that I have internet access again :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting pictures Laura. I'm so glad you are having a fun time with family. I also love the picture of your boys. :)
Sheree'

Mom/Grandmama said...

Enjoyed these on my cell phone earlier today but much better on the full computer screen! Looks like everyone is having a great time! Love you all bunches!!