Saturday, September 30, 2017

UND football

It was last weekend, a week ago, that we were watching Fighting Hawks football.  And now tonight we are watching them again (online coverage).  And both games it's been a bit of disappointment from the Hawks.  ugh.

But the entire experience last week at Alerus didn't disappoint, and my kids were excited to be there.  College football was a big part of my childhood and I'm glad to share some of it with them!


Although none of my childhood football games looked quite like this :)


The pre-game was pretty fun stuff.




We just bought tickets for a hockey game too - in a few weeks when my parents are in town.  I guess you could say we are loyal fans as long as we're in town - ha!

3 comments:

Grandmama said...

Unusual to see football inside, but bet the fans are glad to have the warmth!

Julie Redfern said...

I love that you are going to games! It so reminds me of all the fun we had a Wake games growing up!

Paul said...

We did go to a lot of games together both Wake and State when youall were kids — had some good times.
Also I well remember that time you took me to the WF at UNC game and got me into the Chancellor's box
love Dad