Saturday, October 1, 2016

once again (a week's worth of photos)

Apparently I only blog on the weekends now.  This is not my favorite arrangement, but I'll take what I can get :)

Last weekend (now 8 days ago) Matt competed in an adventure triathlon.  Kayak, mountain bike, trail run.  He did really really well.  Especially considering he didn't even know about the triathlon until a week before!

He even made a newscast about the tri - we didn't see it, but one of the local guys he met there sent us a clip.

It's nice to be married to a foreigner.  More opportunities for fame :)


And he met some truly famous people, like this Olympic kayaker.


Proud of Matt and so thankful for opportunities like this - very life-giving for him!


The boys both thought he won the triathlon when he brought home this gold medal.  Too much Olympic watching :)



2 comments:

Paul said...

Awesome! what fun, tell Matt I am impressed
love
Dad

Julie Redfern said...

That's so cool! Way to go Matt!