Saturday, October 15, 2016

house FULL

I love a house full.  I just really do.  And this week was one where the Lord filled our home again and again.  

Last weekend we had a friend (who is in the midst of a hard season) spend the night.  

Then I saw a lot of our neighbor boys (and they spent one night too) while their Mom and Dad went to go bring home their newly adopted sister!  


Thank goodness Matt was able to help out Wednesday morning - that's 8 kiddos in the circle to pray at the start of a busy day! 


Although I have an extroverted kiddo or two (Julianna, Luke)... I also have a few who tend to be a bit more like their mama (while I do love a full house it's being alone that gives me energy).   I love this picture that Luke took of John Paul hiding behind a big Lego book.  Quiet in the chaos, my friends.


Friday I watched another set of treasured little people and then today (Saturday) was just a great day! We started with homeschool soccer practice, then back to our house for pancakes with friends, then off to a professional soccer game (this first time I've ever even heard of something like this in our city!) and then to another friend's house to see an old friend who now lives in America.

Whew.  I'll use tomorrow to rest up :)

2 comments:

Paul said...

well Laura, what good books have you read lately?
love you Dad

Mom said...

Your life is a whirlwind!