Tuesday, August 4, 2015

3 years of John Paul in our arms!

August 6, 2012.  Our first day of forever with John Paul.


It was traumatic and beautiful, all at the same time.  And it's worth celebrating.  Not just that day, but also how very far he - and we - have come!


Each of the siblings got him a gift - we've cultivated a strong culture of convenience store shopping and I must say it has it's perks.


Even a modest allowance will give you the funding for a pack of Skittles :)


Junk food smiles :)


Super sized Sprite!


As a little end of summer bash we headed to one of our favorite hotels in town.  This sandy beach and pool is just divine.  We all squish into one room and spend most every minute at the pool!  The weather was absolutely perfect.


On our after dinner walk I took these quick photos of my middle boy.


John Paul, happy gotcha day sweet boy!  We are so very glad to have you in our arms!  


4 comments:

Julie Redfern said...

I smile when I see him smile! It's contagious and he's ADORABLE. Nice Chaco tan lines too ( I think I have the same ones based off the tan lines!).

Grandma Jan said...

I love you so much, John Paul. Happy, happy gotcha day to you and your whole family.

Anonymous said...

Love your smile, John Paul!! What a grand celebration time!
Love BN

Grandmama said...

John Paul, what a blessing you are to the extended family - we love you and we miss you! Happy Gotcha Day! (sorry I missed commenting earlier).