Wednesday, May 21, 2014

spring program

Well I'm a few days behind on big events here, but that's just the reality of these last days in ND.... lots happening and it's keeping us all busy!

Last Thursday the girls school did their end of the year program!  Such a sweet evening!


Everyone wore chef hats and aprons.... Grandma made these special-to-order for the girls!


Some of the lyrics keep ringing in my ears....

"I'm just what He wanted, and I think it shows.  He's really creative and all of heaven knows."

[Sweet to reflect on as I think of the individuality of each of my kids.]


"I am His delight..... When I look in the mirror, I see His style."

[This is what I want - to see the Lord when I look at my children!]


Now we are full steam ahead into our last week here.  Packing, final to-do list, last day of school, all sorts of biggies.  It's overwhelming, so I want (try!) to just take it one hour at a time!

2 comments:

Paul said...

looks like some stars to me
love Grandad

Anonymous said...

yes, one at a time. jiayou. susan