Thursday, May 8, 2014

moved (part 1)

Monday = smooth.

Really, so so smooth.  Out of one house and into another.

I see little bits of transition stress in different children, but for the most part, we're doing pretty great.

My girls school days are winding down quickly... only two more weeks.  I've loved their school, loved their experience at school, loved having them in school.  This week is teacher appreciation week (who knew they even had a teacher appreciation week?!?!) and I've been appreciating their teachers more than ever!  Believe me when I tell you that the ladies who loved and taught these girls are just gems!



We picked out (small) gifts for each teacher, because really... what do you GIVE someone who spends their days with your child?  A gift seems like a meager offering, but our gratitude is genuine.

And next year when we're home schooling I'll be sure to remind the girls of teacher appreciation week :)

2 comments:

The Huffmans said...

Glad it went smoothly!

Mom/Grandmama said...

So hard to leave their teachers and their classmates but what a sweet memory!