Sunday, May 4, 2014

a few days

This morning I learned a new hairdo for Julianna.  She has the hair I always wanted.  (Still want?  maybe!)


And then this evening we went to dinner with some friends.


And a bunch of other stuff happened too :)  It was a full day.

Our final weeks here in ND are filling up.  School field trips, spend the night parties, time with family and friends.  We hit the road three weeks from today.

[Disclaimer: I'm dreading the drive.  But also trying to psych myself up - surely Luke will be easier (he is older, and healthier, and happier) - surely we won't battle snowstorms in Chicago - surely I can buy enough TicTacs to last 1600 miles.  We shall see.]

This evening I'm thankful that tomorrow is a day of rest.

4 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

I loved doing Krisannes hair in a side braid. Looks pretty, Julianna. Grandma Jan

The Huffmans said...

OOOH LA LA!! PRETTY!!!

Mom said...

Gorgeous - I want to learn how to do that too!

Julie Redfern said...

Nice job on the hair do!! Check out www.cutegirlshairstlyes.com and they have great videos. Fun braids too.