Tuesday, April 8, 2014

it's a muddy world out there

Matt left this morning on a 5am flight.

I've talked to him several times already - right now he's working in an airport lounge with huge windows and an impressive view of Mt. Ranier.



But pretty soon he'll be boarding for the big country and I'm so glad I'm not the one getting on that plane!  I'm even MORE glad that the kids aren't getting on!



The girls are at school, the boys are either napping or resting, and I'm enjoying a little down time.

The weather is just beautiful, the snow is melting by the bucketful and my boys can't keep their feet out of the puddles.  It's SO FUN!


I'm ready to put away the snow gear entirely but it might be a bit early for that :(  In the meantime, the mud boots are getting a work out.

good times.  but we miss Matt.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Like the new look of the blog. Best wishes to Matt for a successful trip.

Paul said...

can't believe how much snow has melted
We sure did have a wonderful time visiting with you guys
love Dad

Anonymous said...

i found it weird that after marriage it's hard to leave husband for even one day or two. never need anyone like this after growing up. susan