Friday, February 10, 2012

day four


All in all, it’s been a very good trip.  We are in the mountains (so beautiful!) at about 8000ft elevation. Just fun to be in a new place with new people and the sunshine/blue skies/mountain views are like medicine for the soul! 

I took a few pictures when we were checking in for our flight on Tuesday morning.  Anyone tempted to glamorize our travel-full life will hopefully get a big reality check with these photos :)


I held up the camera high over my head and snapped this while waiting in line to check in.  Turns out we weren’t the only ones traveling that day!


Our precious well-traveled troops. 


I've been able to participate a good deal, more than I am used to, since all three kids can go to childcare for at least portions of the day.  And I spend my evenings sitting in the hallway outside our hotel room full of sleeping kids - but in good company, there are always more than a few other mommas out there with me :)  


2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Love the photos. Here I come airports, pretty soon. Love you all. Jan

Mom/Grandmama said...

Wow - what a lot of fellow travelers! Hope you didn't have to wait too long but with that many people no way it was a quick checkin. I envy Grandma Jan for her upcoming trip to see you all soon.