Monday, January 4, 2010

come and gone

Matt has come, and gone again. It was a GREAT 26 hour visit, and we tried to squeeze in as much fun as possible, including a trip to the park.


I am so glad that Mom is here with me. I realized tonight that she is doing 99.9% of the photo taking, which means that I don't have photographic proof that she is here. But trust me, she is!

We showed her how we love to dance to Feliz Navidad! She was impressed :)


Tomorrow my goal is to take some pictures of Mom with the kiddos, so you can see what we've been up to....

3 comments:

Chris, Leah, Austin, Bennett and Lucy said...

I can't believe we live in the same country...looking at your outdoor attire. it is SO cold here. Looks nice and sunny there. Enjoy time with your mom- so fun. Miss you!

JBC said...

You all look like you`re having a wonderful time! Sending big hugs from Panama!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Julianna's outfit when you guys were at the park! Classic Caroline! Enjoy your visit with your mom! Love Julie