Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday pictures

I am woefully behind on photos of our new family.  John Paul is very difficult to photograph... seriously, almost every photo of him is blurry.  The boy does. not. stop.  (Until he sleeps.  And then he sleeps hard - yay for everyone!)   

Well this afternoon I was determined to get a photo of all of us.  Tricky, since we were using the camera timer.  But four shots yielded one pretty decent option, and I'm happy to have it.


We also did "the girls" picture (easy-peasy, these sweet ones love to pose and love to cuddle up to mom)



And the boys' photo (admitedly a bit more challenging to stage!)


And that's all my brain has capacity for tonight :)  We had a great day.  So thankful to have Matt with me on Sundays! 


6 comments:

Mom/Grandmama said...

Great family photo. Loved the girls only (great smiles) and boys only (checked shirt theme) photos! Have a good night's rest.

Grandma Jan said...

Beautiful of all of you. Thanks for the post Laura. Love, Jan

JBC said...

Great job posing everyone! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - beautiful family!
robin

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family! I love seeing how everyone is growing so much. Luke is looking so big all of the sudden! Hugs to you all. Love, Whitney

Jaci said...

Okay!!! First, beautiful pictures!! 2nd, remind me why we are not neighbors again?? :-) My girls and I have those 3 EXACT dresses in the middle...I think I will try and get us dressed in them and take a picture to send to you!! HA! You all are ADORABLE!!