Tuesday, September 25, 2012

laundry times seven

This is what it looks like :)  Do you see Luke's little head poking up behind the top of the pile? 



I had this great idea that while the big three were resting and John Paul napping I could plop Luke in the middle and fold while he tried to figure out how to make his way out of the clothes mountain.  Ha!  Didn't work.  He's quick, and wasn't interested in giving me time to do much more than snap this photo and fold six washcloths.

Oh well, it'll be waiting for me tonight, I guess :)

[I can blog and upload photos one-handed, but I still haven't figured out how to fold laundry with just one hand.  Though I did put him on the ground to type this but now he's fussing so off I go.....]

2 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Wish I could help. Love you. jan

Mom said...

Lots to do and you can't even go to sleep until the laundry is folded! Wish I can help too - we love you!