Monday, September 1, 2008

riding daddy's bike

Lydia had a runny nose yesterday and couldn't go to the nursery at church... since it's the beginning of the fall semester and I help organize part of the Sunday School, I really couldn't miss this Sunday, so Matt stayed home with Lydia.

Instead of making her chicken soup he decided to take her for a little bike ride. Check out her expression - maybe she would have rather stayed home and eaten chicken soup?


Matt assures me she had a great time - and I have seen her smile with glee on the back of his bicycle, so I tend to believe him. But, apparently the sniffles and a bit of a chill in the air led to some pretty subdued facial expressions!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, little sick face! I know Lydia was glad to be with her daddy, but she obviously was not her usual self - hope she feels better real soon! Love little one!

Jaci said...

That is too funny! Brent has some different ideas than me often. I don't think I would have thought to go biking...but I am sure she had a blast with her daddy despite the pictures.:)

We've been fighting the sniffles here ourselves...I'll pray she recovers quickly!

Tripp said...

Where did you get your car seat for the bike? We need to get something like that too. I'd love to get one big enough for Drew to ride in.