Monday, August 14, 2017

lake week pics (boat fun)

Too bad nobody ever has any fun on the boat, huh?


We did so many different combinations of Big Mable riding - the girls, the boys, the big kids, the younger kids....


ride after ride after ride.  My favorites were probably Grandpa driving with Andy, Kristi, Matt and me on the Mable.  Sooooo much fun!

almost everyone tried the new ski board too!  The girls got braver everyday and everyone who tried got up on their feet too -


I could ride a boat every day of my life and never get tired of it (at least I'd like to try and see if I got tired of it!)


Every day, all the time, so thankful for these amazing big cousins who loved on my boys.


Many happy hours on this boat, so many happy hours.


On the last night we took the boat to dinner on a different lake (connected to our lake by the mighty-small Mississippi).


We had a gorgeous week with amazing weather for getting out in the water.

1 comment:

Grandmama said...

That looks like super fun you had at the lake!