Friday, May 5, 2017

little brother duty

Wednesday May 3rd.  

Isaac has a late afternoon soccer game at school, the girls have an evening finale for GEMS (their Bible club).  

Little brothers?  They will be tagging along, cheering and clapping and (mostly) waiting for the cookies on the rear table at GEMS.  ha!


Isaac is not a huge fan of local school.  But he does love to play soccer, and he gets to do a lot of it at school.  Whew.  otherwise I think we'd get a lot of going-to-school resistance from this guy.  


The game was a disappointing loss, but those blue skies didn't disappoint anyone!  


then home for a quick dinner and we re-connected with Matt and off to GEMS.


Lydia's class.


Julianna's class. 

I'm really thankful for GEMS and the teachers and the girls classmates.  Next fall we will be in AWANA in the States!  But the girls plan to re-join GEMS as soon as we return to Asia. 

and two more pictures from today: 

Even though our writing class is over we three mamas are still committed to spending late Friday morning and lunch together.  I love having "light" Fridays and I am so thankful for the fellowship and companionship (for me, and my kids!)


These sweethearts are my two favorite 2 year olds!  We love big smile selfies :)

And then late afternoon I ditched my previously planned dinner and decided to "just do pancakes" because I wasn't sure when Matt would be home and I had 6 kids to feed and isn't pancakes supposed to be quick and easy?!?  But why oh why is it such a mess-making activity?  Hmmmm.  I might have to take pancakes off my Easy list.  But we ate til our bellies were full and Matt was earlier than expected (!!) and now it's game night.


Julianna and Kayleigh unintentionally striking the same pose! ha! 



1 comment:

Paul said...

fun day and go Blue shirt guys
love Granddaddy