Saturday, April 2, 2016

Easter in East Asia (2016)

We had a delightful Easter.  Again this year we hosted a number of families for brunch/lunch and egg-hunting fun.  This year we had about 40 people!


I am so thankful we have the space to host so many .... although not nearly enough seating... we fed the kids first and then many of them headed outside.  I can seat 9 at my dining table (if we do 4 on the bench, it's a little tight) and then 5 at the kitchen bar; adults can always have plates on laps in the living room and for the children I set up a few other little tables.  I moved our school tables to the back porch and used them as a buffet serving line.


I only took about three pictures.  oh well.


John Paul filled his basket.  And Luke just smiled.


Matt had a good friend in town which was a treat for him, especially when they headed out on road bikes late Easter afternoon, just a 'warm up' for their big ride the following morning.



More on that in another post.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Really impressed with your hosting skills - 40 for brunch and Easter egg hunting!

Paul said...

a great day, and you host very very well
love Dad