Monday, September 7, 2015

best walk-pooling gig ever!

Here's my new view as I drop off the elementary kids - all 4 of them!  My two girls, starting their THIRD (!!!) year in public school and the first grade boys - Isaac, and our neighbor Grady.


I'm thankful to have another neighborhood kiddo on the afternoon school schedule since it means I can start walk-pooling to/from school!  I love the walking (about a mile, round trip) and I enjoy the time with the kids, but it will be a nice change of pace to not be responsible for every drop off and every pick up every day of the week.

We are now full steam into week four home school, week two public school, and this week added their language tutor.  This is about as full as our schedule is going to get (schooling-wise, at least!).  Whew.

3 comments:

Paul said...

and such a nice time to have too
love
Granddaddy

Grandmama said...

Great to be able to share with Ashley. I loved walking to and from school too!

Julie Redfern said...

It's so nice to share those duties! I love that I only have one school drop-off or pick-up to do. Not 4 a day!