Tuesday, June 2, 2015

my birthday

On May 24th yet another birthday passed me by.  The years speed along faster and faster.

I had a great day and Mom outdid herself with a fancy dinner and angel food cake and the girls collaborated on home made chocolate covered cherries that were scrumptious!

In the afternoon Matt and I took the five to a new (to us) park in a wetlands area south of town.  The older three on roller blades and the younger two on scooters.  Only a few crashes and tumbles and the afternoon passed by quickly.


Matt took pictures with each of the kids and their cards.  I have similar pictures from Mother's Day so I'll just post one set.  Love love love these precious little people!










Happiest of birthdays to me.  I only wish I had gotten a picture with just Matt!

2 comments:

Mom/Grandmama said...

The kids and grandparents loved getting ready for your birthday while you and Matt were on an overnight date! What fun to be there and be a part of the celebration.

Anonymous said...

angel food cake! Did it stand here? I remember EA told me it never did in KM.