Thursday, January 29, 2015

a ski trip (yep!)

Matt's been dreaming of a little ski trip.... we got a taste of mountains and snow the day after Christmas and he was ready to go back!  I'm a big fan of him taking a day off work (yay Matt!) and hanging out with friends and spending good time with his Dad, so the trip sounded like a solid win to me too!

[Only a slight bummer that I would have loved to see the blue skies and smelled the mountain air and gazed on those beautiful peaks.  I'm not much of a skier, but I'm thinking it might be worth the drive regardless.]


This area is called "nine peaks mountain".  I'm thinking the name came from the mountain dominating the background of this photo?


Seems the day was full of fun and friends and decent skiing.




Luther enjoyed himself too.  Sat on the deck of the ski lodge in sunshine and crisp air and took photographs of the people and places around him.


Grandma and I held down the fort here at home.  Not quite as exciting but plenty of fun here :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

Looks like the guys had a great day. Hooray for the women we stayed behind.